Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Glider in class test (4pts)

CAD MODEL

MULTIVIEW CAD MODEL

There was some confusion about this post. Emmet, Trent and I all had the same model. Honestly we all worked on it together, and I did the multiview drawing completely while Emmet watched how I did it. But, I know we were not supposed to work together on the glider. My computer freaked out after I had assembled the glider, and all the parts got saved, but the glider did not. I was in a time crunch and therefore used the glider that I helped work on with Trent and Emmet. If we would have had time in class on Thursday I probably could have finished, but I know the grades were supposed to be in so I put the same glider on my blog. I am sorry for having the same one, but I didn't want to have nothing on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. You see? I told you you could get this up in time. Good job.

    ReplyDelete